Villanova vs Providence Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Villanova Wildcats (15-3, 5-1 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (11-9, 4-3 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Dunkin Donuts Center – Providence, RI
Villanova vs Providence Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (-130) | PROV: (+110)
Spread: VILL: -2 (-110) | PROV: +2 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: 83% | PROV: 17%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+2600) | PROV: (+12000)
Villanova vs Providence Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Providence, 73-62, in the most recent meeting between these two, on March 14, 2019.
- Villanova is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- Villanova is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Providence.
- The total has hit the under in six of Villanova's last eight games.
- Providence is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 home games.
- Villanova defeated No. 13 Butler, 76-61, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Providence lost to No. 10 Seton Hall, 73-64, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.