Villanova vs Butler Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Villanova vs Butler Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Villanova Wildcats (15-3, 10-2 Big East) vs. Butler Bulldogs (8-13, 7-11 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Villanova vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (-700) | BUT: (+500)
Spread: NOVA: -11..5 (-110) | BUT: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOVA: (73%) | BUT: (27%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: NOVA: (+1200) | BUT: (+20000)
Villanova vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Villanova vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Butler, 85-66, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Butler is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Villanova.
- Villanova is 14-3 all-time in 17 head-to-head matchups against Butler.
- Villanova is 11-7 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Butler is 9-12 ATS this season.
- Villanova defeated St. John's, 81-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 23, 2021.
- Butler defeated Seton Hall, 61-52, in its most recent game on Feb. 24, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!