Villanova vs Seton Hall Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Villanova vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
No. 3 Villanova Wildcats (10-1, 5-0 Big East) vs. Seton Hall Pirates (9-7, 6-4 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
Villanova vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VILL: (-210) | SETON: (+176)
Spread: VILL: -4.5 (-110) | SETON: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VILL: (N/A) | SETON: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VILL: (+900) | SETON: (+8500)
Villanova vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 31%
Villanova vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Seton Hall, 76-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Villanova is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Seton Hall.
- Villanova is 70-37 all-time in 107 head-to-head games against Seton Hall.
- Villanova defeated Providence, 71-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Seton Hall lost to then-No. 17 Creighton, 85-81, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!