Nova vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Villanova Wildcats (4-1, 0-0 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (2-2, 0-0 Big East)
Date: Friday, Dec. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: McDonough Arena – Washington, DC
Nova vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOVA: (-900) | GTWN: (+610)
Spread: NOVA: -11.5 (-110) | GTWN: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NOVA: (62%) | GTWN: (36%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NOVA: (+900) | GTWN: (+15000)
Nova vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nova vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Georgetown, 70-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Villanova is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Georgetown.
- Villanova is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgetown.
- Villanova defeated Texas, 68-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
- Georgetown defeated Coppin State, 80-48, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.