Vanderbilt vs Xavier Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — Quarterfinals
Vanderbilt Commodores (19-16, 5-7 Away) vs. Xavier Musketeers (20-13, 15-5 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cintas Center — Cincinnati, OH
Vanderbilt vs Xavier Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: VAN: (N/A) | XAV: (N/A)
Spread: VAN: N/A (N/A) | XAV: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: VAN: (N/A) | XAV: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Xavier Musketeers win (68.5%)
Vanderbilt vs Xavier Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Xavier.
- Vanderbilt defeated Xavier, 66-64, in their last meeting on Dec. 6, 2012.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Vanderbilt's last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Xavier's last 12 games played on Tuesday.
- Vanderbilt is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Xavier is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.