Utah vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Utah Utes (12-8, 3-5 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (11-10, 4-4 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion – Los Angeles, CA
Utah vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+160) I UCLA (-190)
Spread: UTAH: +4 (-110) I UCLA: -4 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTAH: 35% I UCLA: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UTAH: (+25000) I UCLA: (+25000)
Utah vs UCLA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah defeated UCLA, 92-81, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Utah is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- Utah is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- Utah is 5-1 ATS (against the spread) in its last six games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Utah is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Utah lost to USC, 56-52, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 30.
- UCLA defeated then-No. 20 Colorado, 72-68, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 30.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.