USC vs Colorado State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
USC Trojans (4-3, 3-1 Pac 12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (3-4, 1-3 Pac 12)
Date: Friday, Oct. 25, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field, Boulder CO
USC vs Colorado State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-500) | COLO: (+370)
Spread: USC: -13 (-110) | COLO: +13 (-110)
Total: 61 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USC: 84% | COLO: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USC: (+25000) | COLO: (NA)
USC vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Colorado, 31-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 13, 2018.
- The total has hit in the under in four of USC's last five games.
- Colorado is 0-5 in its last five games played at home against USC.
- USC defeated Arizona, 41-14, at home in Week 8.
- Colorado lost to Washington State, 41-10, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.