USC vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
USC Trojans (17-5, 6-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Arizona Wildcats (15-6, 5-3 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
USC vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+410) | ARIZ: (-560)
Spread: USC: +10 (-110) | ARIZ: -10 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: 87% | ARIZ: 13%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USC: (+23000) | ARIZ: (+3000)
USC vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
USC vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Arizona, 78-65, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Mar. 13, 2019.
- Arizona is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with USC.
- Arizona is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with USC.
- USC is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- USC lost to then-No. 20 Colorado, 78-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Arizona defeated Washington State, 66-49, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.