Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the USC Trojans and California Golden Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs California Point Spread
The Trojans are 1.5-point road favorites against the Golden Bears. USC is -112 to cover the spread, while California is -108 to cover as the 1.5-point underdog.
USC vs California Over/Under
The over/under for the USC vs California Week 11 college football matchup is set at 53.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
USC vs California Moneyline
The Trojans vs Golden Bears moneyline has USC as a -128 favorite, while California is the +104 underdog at home.
USC vs California Betting Trends
- USC is 70-26-4 all-time in 100 head-to-head matchups against California.
- USC defeated California, 41-17, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- USC is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- USC is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Pac-12 opponents.
- California is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of California's last five games.
USC vs California Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: California wins (67.0%)
USC vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-128) | CAL: (+104)
Spread: USC: -1.5 (-112) | CAL: +1.5 (-108)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.