The USC Trojans versus the California Golden Bears is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
USC vs Cal Point Spread
USC is favored by 12 points over Cal. USC is -110 to cover the spread, with Cal being -110.
USC vs Cal Over/Under
The over/under for the USC versus Cal matchup on January 29 has been set at 129, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
USC vs Cal Moneyline
The USC vs Cal moneyline has USC as a -850 favorite, while Cal is a +570 underdog.
USC vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC win (90.8%)
USC vs Cal Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), USC is 11-9-0 this season.
- As 12-point favorites or more, the Trojans are 4-4 against the spread.
- This year, eight of USC's 20 games have gone over the point total.
- Cal has covered the spread 13 times in 20 games.
- As a 12-point underdog or greater, the Golden Bears have one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- Cal has seen 10 of its 20 games go over the point total.
USC vs Cal Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: USC: (-850) | Cal: (+570)
- Spread: USC: -12 (-110) | Cal: +12 (-110)
- Total: 129 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!