UNC vs Virginia Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 15 North Carolina Tar Heels (4-1, 4-1 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (1-4, 1-4 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: David A. Harrison III Field – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
UNC vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-280) | UVA: (+220)
Spread: UNC: -7.5 (-108) | UVA: +7.5 (-112)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (86%) | UVA: (14%)
UNC vs Virginia Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UNC: (71.5%) | Virginia: (28.5%)
UNC vs Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated UNC, 38-31, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 2, 2019.
- UNC is 64-57-4 in the 125 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia is 3-2 in its last five matchups against UNC.
- UNC defeated then-No. 23 NC State, 48-21, at home in Week 8.
- Virginia lost to then-No. 11 Miami, 19-14, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!