UNC vs Duke Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness — Final Four
No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (28-9) vs. No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (32-6)
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Time: 8:49 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
UNC vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+172) | DUKE: (-210)
Spread: UNC: +4.5 (-110) | DUKE: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+500) | DUKE: (+160)
UNC vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (68.2%)
UNC vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UNC is 101-87 in 188 all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- UNC defeated Duke, 94-81, in their last meeting on March 5, 2022.
- The total has hit the under in four of UNC's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Duke's last six games against UNC.
- UNC is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Duke.
- Duke is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.