UL Monroe vs Army Game Info
College Football Week 2
Louisiana Monroe Warhawks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
UL Monroe vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ULM: (+1040) | ARMY: (-2500)
Spread: ULM: +23.5 (+105) | ARMY: -23.5 (-134)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ULM: (20%) | ARMY: (80%)
UL Monroe vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UL Monroe: (13.8%) | Army: (86.2%)
UL Monroe vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Lousiana-Monroe and Army have never faced one another prior to this Week 2 head-to-head matchup.
- Army is 3-3 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
- Lousiana-Monroe is 2-8 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- Lousiana-Monroe finished the 2019 season with a 5-7 record.
- Army defeated Middle Tennessee, 42-0, at home in Week 1.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.