UCF vs Temple Basketball Game Info
UCF Knights (3-3, 1-2 American) vs. Temple Owls (1-3, 0-3 American)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Liacouras Center – Philadelphia, PA
UCF vs Temple Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-146) | TEM: (+124)
Spread: UCF: -2.5 (-110) | CHAT: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (N/A) | CHAT: (N/A)
UCF vs Temple Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UCF vs Temple Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Temple is 8-6 against UCF in the 14 all-time, head-to-head meetings between these two programs.
- The total has hit the under in six of UCF's last nine games.
- UCF is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Temple's last seven games.
- Temple is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- UCF lost to USF, 68-61, on the road in its most recent game.
- Temple lost to SMU, 79-68, on the road in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.