UCF vs Tulsa Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
UCF vs Tulsa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
UCF Knights (7-2, 4-1 AAC) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-7, 0-5 AAC)
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Chapman Stadium – Tulsa, OK
UCF vs Tulsa Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-825) | TLSA: (+560)
Spread: UCF: -17 (-110) | TLSA: +17 (-110)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UCF: 70% | TLSA: 30%
UCF vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tulsa defeated UCF, 35-20, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 19, 2016.
- Tulsa is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UCF.
- Tulsa is 7-3 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with UCF.
- UCF defeated Houston, 44-29, at home in Week 10.
- Tulsa lost to Tulane, 38-26, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.