Tyron Woodley vs Gilbert Burns Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Night 176
Burns vs Woodley Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 176 Welterweight Bout — Main Event
Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley (19-4-1, 7 KOs, 5 Submissions) vs. Gilbert "Durinho" Burns (18-3-0, 6 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2020
Fight Time: This fight will be the final fight on the main card, which does not yet have a scheduled start time.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Burns vs Woodley Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 176 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tyron Woodley: (-184)
- Gilbert Burns: (+156)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Woodley by KO/TKO: (+195)
- Woodley by Points: (+220)
- Woodley by Submission (+1500)
- Burns by KO/TKO: (+800)
- Burns by Points: (+550)
- Burns by Submission: (+420)
Burns vs Woodley Betting Trends
- Tyron Woodley lost to Kamaru Usman, by decision, in his most recent fight on Mar. 2, 2019.
- Gilbert Burns defeated Demian Maia, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Mar. 14, 2020.
- Woodley averages 2.50 significant strikes landed and 2.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Burns averages 3.13 significant strikes landed and 3.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Woodley averages 1.21 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
- Burns averages 2.39 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.