The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the Minnesota Twins taking on the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (4-8) vs. Chicago White Sox (6-7)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-134) | CHW: (+114)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+158) | CHW: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Twins vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.6%)
Twins vs White Sox Moneyline
- Minnesota is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +114 underdog on the road.
Twins vs White Sox Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the White Sox. The Twins are +158 to cover, and the White Sox are -192.
Twins vs White Sox Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Twins-White Sox on April 23, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.