Twins vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, June 30
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
Minnesota Twins (53-29, 27-15 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (38-42, 21-19 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Twins vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-102) | CHW: (-112)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-200) | CHW: -1.5 (+168)
Total: 9.5 – Over (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 29% | CHW: 71%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Lewis Thorpe (2019 MLB Season Debut) | CHW: Lucas Giolito (10-2, 2.87 ERA)
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against the White Sox.
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the White Sox.
- The White Sox are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five home games.
Twins vs White Sox Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 5.74 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.34 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Lewis Thorpe is making his MLB debut.
- Lucas Giolito has a 2-3 record with a 5.63 ERA in six career starts against Minnesota.
Twins vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Twins-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lucas Giolito Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (+108) – Giolito has been a great source of strikeouts for the Chicago White Sox this season. He is averaging 1.23 strikeouts per inning this season, and has been even better as of late, averaging 8.71 Ks per outing over his last seven starts. Giolito has a shot at reaching at least eight Ks here, if he can pitch deep enough into the game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.