Twins vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, May 31
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Twins vs Rays Game Info
Minnesota Twins (37-18, 18-9 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (35-19, 17-11 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Twins vs Rays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+114) | TB: (-130)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-194) | TB: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIN: 59% | TB: 41%
Probable Pitcher: MIN: Jose Berrios (7-2, 3.20 ERA) | TB: Ryne Stanek (0-1, 2.97 ERA)
Twins vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- Minnesota is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay has won six games in a row straight up and eight of 10 overall.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Tampa Bay's last nine games against Minnesota.
Twins vs Rays Prop Bet
All Twins-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-125) – The Minnesota Twins are trotting out Jose Berrios, who owns a 7-2 record with a 3.20 ERA, while the Tampa Bay Rays are opening with Ryne Stanek, a pitcher who has posted a 2.97 ERA so far this season. With both pitchers off to great starts in 2019, this game could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.