The Minnesota Twins versus the Milwaukee Brewers is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Brewers Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (48-41) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (49-39)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Twins vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-126) | MIL: (+108)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+160) | MIL: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Twins vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Joe Ryan (6-3), and Aaron Ashby (2-6) taking the ball for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Twins vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (54.0%)
Twins vs Brewers Moneyline
- Milwaukee is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -126 favorite at home.
Twins vs Brewers Spread
- The Twins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Brewers. The Twins are +160 to cover, and the Brewers are -194.
Twins vs Brewers Over/Under
- The Twins-Brewers game on July 13 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Twins vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Twins have been chosen as favorites in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (61.7%) in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has come away with a win 25 times in 37 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 37 of their 78 opportunities.
- The Brewers are 9-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 47.4% of those games).
- Milwaukee is 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by bookmakers 89 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 43 of those games (43-41-5).