The Minnesota Twins will face the Oakland Athletics in MLB action on Tuesday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Athletics Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (21-15) vs. Oakland Athletics (15-23)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Twins vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-130) | OAK: (+110)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+142) | OAK: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Twins vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Dylan Bundy, and James Kaprielian (0-2) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Twins vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (57.7%)
Twins vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +110 underdog on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -130 favorite on the road.
Twins vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are hosting the Twins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Athletics are -176 to cover the spread, and the Twins are +142.
Twins vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-Athletics on May 17 is 7. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 14, or 70%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 14 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 13 of their 33 opportunities.
- The Athletics are 11-17 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Oakland has gone 8-16 (33.3%).
- Oakland has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times this season for a 13-20-1 record against the over/under.