Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tulsa Golden Hurricane and South Florida Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tulsa vs South Florida Point Spread
The Golden Hurricane are 7.5-point road favorites against the Bulls. Tulsa is -110 to cover the spread, while South Florida is -110 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Tulsa vs South Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Tusla vs South Florida Week 7 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Tulsa vs South Florida Moneyline
The Golden Hurricane vs Bulls moneyline has Tulsa as a -325 favorite, while South Florida is the +250 underdog at home.
Tulsa vs South Florida Betting Trends
- South Florida is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Tulsa defeated South Florida, 42-13, in their last meeting on Oct. 23, 2020.
- Tulsa is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- South Florida is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Tulsa's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of South Florida's last five home games.
Tulsa vs South Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TLSA: (-325) | USF: (+250)
Spread: TLSA: -7.5 (-110) | USF: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TLSA: (N/A) | USF: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.