Tulane vs UCF Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Tulane vs UCF Basketball Game Info
Tulane Green Wave (5-2, 0-2 American) vs. UCF Knights (3-2, 1-1 American)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Addition Financial Arena – Orlando, FL
Tulane vs UCF Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (+410) | UCF: (-550)
Spread: TUL: +9.5 (-110) | UCF: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TUL: (40%) | UCF: (60%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TUL: (N/A) | UCF: (+20000)
Tulane vs UCF Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tulane vs UCF Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tulane defeated UCF, 75-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- UCF is 16-3 all-time in 19 head-to-head games against Tulane.
- Tulane is 2-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against UCF.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of UCF's last 14 games against Tulane.
- Tulane lost to East Carolina, 68-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- UCF lost to Houston, 63-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 26, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.