Giles vs Du Plessis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Trevin "The Problem" Giles (14-2-0, 6 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Dricus "Stillknocks" Du Plessis (15-2-0, 6 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Coverage: ESPN+ PPV
Giles vs Du Plessis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevin Giles: (+100)
- Dricus Du Plessis: (-122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Giles by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Giles by Points: (N/A)
- Giles by Submission: (N/A)
- Du Plessis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Du Plessis by Points: (N/A)
- Du Plessis Submission: (N/A)
Giles vs Du Plessis Prediction
UFC 264 Giles-Du Plessis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Dricus Du Plessis (63%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (47%)
Giles vs Du Plessis Betting Trends & Stats
- Giles defeated Roman Dolidze, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 20, 2021.
- Du Plessis defeated Markus Perez, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Giles averages 3.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Du Plessis averages 7.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Giles averages 1.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Du Plessis averages 4.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
- Giles has a 79% takedown defense rate.
- Du Plessis has a 0% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.