Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Portland Trail Blazers (18-12, 10-6 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (16-14, 8-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+205) | DEN: (-250)
Spread: POR: +6 (-110) | DEN: -6 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: (60%) | DEN: (40%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: POR: (+6500) | DEN: (+3000)
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 39.8%
Trail Blazers vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Portland is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Portland's last seven games.
- Denver is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Denver's last 16 games.
- Portland lost to Phoenix, 132-100, in its most recent game on Feb. 22, 2021.
- Denver lost to Atlanta, 123-115, in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!