Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (18-24, 9-14 Away) vs. Dallas Mavericks (23-14, 11-9 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines – Dallas, TX
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+260) | DAL: (-320)
Spread: POR: +7.5 (-110) | DAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: POR: 26% | DAL: 74%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: POR: (+10000) | DAL: (+3300)
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Portland is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Portland's last five games.
- Dallas is 2-7-1 (W-L-D) in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Dallas' last 10 games against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Stats
- Portland is averaging 111.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 113.6 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Dallas is averaging 116.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 109.3 PPG (No. 14 in the NBA).
Trail Blazers vs Mavericks Prop Bet
All Trail Blazers-Mavericks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luka Doncic - Rebounds: Over 9.5 (-112) — Kristaps Porzingis is questionable for this one, which means Luka Doncic could continue to see a boost in usage and overall stats. His largest boost in production with the big man off the floor has been in his rebounding numbers, averaging 1.71 more per 36 minutes, up to 12.4 with Porzingis off the floor. Portland's numbers have dipped over their past 10 games, averaging only 44.8 rebounds per game (No. 20 in NBA), which is 1.4 less than their season average. In his only appearance against Portland this season, Luka grabbed 12 total rebounds.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.