Top 10 NFL Teams With Most Remaining Cap Space
The football world is buzzing because NFL free agency opens up on March 16. Although some deals have already trickled in over the last few days, the action is bound to pick up once the clock strikes 4 p.m. EST on Wednesday.
A team's salary cap space will determine how active they are once free agency begins. While teams like the Indianapolis Colts and New York Jets are loaded with cash to spend, organizations like the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in negative territory.
Having said that, a lot of the attention in the coming days will be on the teams with potential to become big spenders. Here's a look at the top-10 NFL teams with the most remaining cap space ahead of free agency.
All salary cap numbers are according to Spotrac, as of 2:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 15.
NFL Teams With Most Cap Space
1. Indianapolis Colts — $62,655,729
2. New York Jets — $47,871,254
3. Seattle Seahawks — $41,934,954
4. Chicago Bears — $36,878,225
5. Carolina Panthers — $34,177,673
6. Las Vegas Raiders — $29,778,638
7. Jacksonville Jaguars — $27,139,494
8. Miami Dolphins — $26,970,521
9. Dallas Cowboys — $26,763,128
10. Denver Broncos – $23,507,669
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.