Toledo vs Valparaiso Basketball Game Info
Toledo Rockets (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Valparaiso Beacons (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center – Valparaiso, IN
Toledo vs Valparaiso Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOL: (-188) | VALP (+155)
Spread: TOL: -3.5 (-118) | VALP: +3.5 (-104)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TOL: (N/A) | VALP: (N/A)
Toledo vs Valparaiso Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Toledo vs Valparaiso Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Valparaiso is 6-3 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Toledo defeated Valparaiso, 71-57, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Toledo is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Valparaiso is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Toledo's last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Valparaiso's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.