The NBA's Tuesday slate includes the Minnesota Timberwolves facing the New Orleans Pelicans.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Game Info
- Minnesota Timberwolves (20-20) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (14-26)
- Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-186) | NO: (+156)
- Spread: MIN: -4 (-110) | NO: +4 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 22-18-0 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves are 5-5.
- Out of 40 Minnesota games so far this year, 20 have gone over the total.
- New Orleans is 18-22-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 13-15 as 3-point underdogs or greater.
- New Orleans has played 40 games this year, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Timberwolves win (53.7%)
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Timberwolves are 4-point road favorites against the Pelicans. Minnesota is -110 to cover the spread, and New Orleans is -110.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Over/Under
A total of 226 points has been set for the Timberwolves-Pelicans matchup on January 11, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Timberwolves vs Pelicans Moneyline
Minnesota is the favorite, -186 on the moneyline, while New Orleans is a +156 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!