Tigers vs White Sox Doubleheader Game 1 Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 3
Tigers vs White Sox Game Info
Detroit Tigers (27-52, 15-23 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (39-42, 22-18 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+132) | CHW: (-150)
Spread: DET: +1.5 (-146) | CHW: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 10 – Over (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 52% | CHW: 48%
Probable Pitcher: DET: Daniel Norris (2-7, 4.62 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Cease (MLB Debut)
Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the last six games for Detroit.
- Detroit is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last seven games between these teams.
- The White Sox are 11-5 straight up in their last 16 home games.
Tigers vs White Sox Stats
- Detroit is averaging 3.43 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Daniel Norris has a 2-0 record with a 2.87 ERA in seven career appearances (five starts) against the White Sox.
- Dylan Cease will be making his MLB debut today.
Tigers vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Tigers-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total: 0 Runs (-105) — Both teams average lower run totals, as noted above. They also start slow, with Detroit scoring a first-inning run in 21 of its 79 games and the White Sox scoring a first-inning run in 22 of its 79 games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.