Tigers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 11
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Detroit Tigers and the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Tigers vs Athletics Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (9-21) vs. Oakland Athletics (12-19)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-126) | OAK: (+108)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (+152) | OAK: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Tigers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tigers will give the ball to Joey Wentz versus the Athletics and Zach Logue (1-1).
Tigers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (50.5%)
Tigers vs Athletics Moneyline
The Tigers vs Athletics moneyline has Detroit as a -126 favorite, while Oakland is a +108 underdog on the road.
Tigers vs Athletics Spread
The Tigers are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Athletics. The Athletics are -184 to cover, while the Tigers are +152 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Tigers vs Athletics Over/Under
Tigers versus Athletics, on May 11, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Tigers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Tigers have been chosen as favorites in seven games this year and have walked away with the win two times (28.6%) in those games.
- This year, Detroit has won two of seven games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit's games have gone over the total in nine of their 30 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the underdog on the moneyline 22 total times this season. They've finished 9-13 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Oakland has a 9-13 record (winning 40.9% of its games).
- In the 27 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 10 times (10-16-1).