Thunder vs Celtics Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (39-24, 19-11 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (42-20, 23-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Coverage: NBA TV
Thunder vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+148) | BOS: (-174)
Spread: OKC: +4 (-110) | BOS: -4 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKC: 26% | BOS: 74%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: OKC: (+11000) | BOS: (+2000)
Thunder vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oklahoma City is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 road games.
- Boston is 6-2-1 (W-L-D) ATS in its last nines games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last nine games.
Thunder vs Celtics Stats
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 113.1 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.8 PPG (T-No. 2 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City defeated the New York Knicks, 126-103, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, March 6.
- Boston lost to the Utah Jazz, 99-94, at home in its most recent game on Friday, March 6.
Thunder vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Thunder-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Danilo Gallinari - Points: Over 18.5 (-118) — Danilo Gallinari has been incredibly consistent for the Thunder this season. He has not scored in the single digits since mid-December, and he has scored over 18.5 in four of his last five games. Gallinari's only matchup against Boston this season resulted in him scoring 24 points, back in early February. He should remain consistent again today, especially if Gordon Hayward misses the game for Boston.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.