Texas vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Texas Longhorns (9-1, 3-0 Big 12) vs. No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (9-3, 2-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Texas vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+114) | WVU: (-134)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-102) | WVU: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (72%) | WVU: (28%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TEX: (+1500) | WVU: (+2000)
Texas vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 57.6%
Texas vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated West Virginia, 67-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 24, 2020.
- Texas is 12-9 in the 21 all-time, head-to-head games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 6-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Texas is 5-5 ATS this season.
- West Virginia defeated Oklahoma State, 87-84, in its most recent game on Jan. 4, 2021.
- Texas defeated Iowa State, 78-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!