Texas vs Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Zach Brunner
Texas vs Oklahoma Game Info
College Football Week 6
No. 22 Texas Longhorns (2-1, 1-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (1-2, 0-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Cotton Bowl – Dallas, TX
Texas vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+120) | OKLA: (-148)
Spread: TEX: +2.5 (-102) | OKLA: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 73.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEX: (33%) | OKLA: (67%)
Odds to Win Big XII: TEX: (+300) | OU: (+300)
Texas vs Oklahoma Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas (67.0%) | Oklahoma: (33.0%)
Texas vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma won the most recent head-to-head matchup against Texas, 34-27 at home, on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Oklahoma is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- Texas is 62-48-5 (W-L-D) against Oklahoma in 115 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Texas lost to TCU, 33-31, at home on Saturday, Oct. 3.
- Oklahoma lost to Iowa State, 37-30, on the road on Saturday, Oct. 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!