Texas Tech vs West Virginia Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-1, 0-1 Big 12) vs West Virginia Mountaineers (2-2, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (+225) | WVU: (-290)
Spread: TTU: +7.5 (-120) | WVU: -7.5 (-102)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (N/A) | WVU: (N/A)
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas Tech: (16.1%) | West Virginia: (83.9%)
Texas Tech vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 6-4 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated West Virginia, 34-27, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Virginia.
- West Virginia is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Texas Tech's last 19 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of West Virginia's last 15 games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.