Texans vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Texas vs Titans Game Info
Houston Texans (8-5, 3-3 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (8-5, 4-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Texas vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+130) | TEN: (-150)
Spread: HOU: +3 (-115) | TEN: -3 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: 49% | TEN: 51%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: HOU: (+2300) | TEN: (+2300)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: HOU: (+5000) | TEN: (+4000)
Texas vs Titans Betting Trends
- Houston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Houston is 4-2 ATS in its last six road games.
- Tennessee is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Tennessee's last seven games.
Texas vs Titans Stats
- Houston is averaging 24.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Houston is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (T-No. 19 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 24.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 19.6 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Houston lost to the Denver Broncos, 38-24, at home in Week 14.
- Tennessee defeated the Oakland Raiders, 42-21, on the road in Week 14.
Texas vs Titans Prop Bet
All Texans-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ryan Tannehill - Passing Yards: Over 256.5 (-112) – Ryan Tannehill has been red hot since taking over as the starter in Tennessee. The Titans' signal-caller is averaging 264.1 passing yards per game across his seven starts in 2019. Facing a Texans' defense that checks in as the sixth-worst unit against the pass, per Football Outsiders' DVOA rankings, Tannehill certainly has a shot to eclipse 256 passing yards on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.