Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Tennessee Volunteers (15-6, 8-6 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (6-12, 2-10 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-340) | VANDY: (+275)
Spread: TENN: -8 (-106) | VANDY: +8 (-116)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (72%) | VANDY: (28%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+3500) | VANDY: (+20000)
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Vanderbilt, 81-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Tennessee is 87-65 all-time in 152 head-to-head games against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Vanderbilt.
- Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Vanderbilt.
- The total has hit the over in five of Vanderbilt's last six home games.
- Tennessee lost to Kentucky, 70-55, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Vanderbilt lost to Alabama, 82-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.