The Tennessee Volunteers will take on the Texas A&M Aggies in college basketball action on Tuesday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Point Spread
Texas A&M is a 11.5-point underdog against Tennessee. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, and Tennessee is -110.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Over/Under
A total of 131.5 points has been set for the Tennessee-Texas A&M game on February 1, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Moneyline
Tennessee is a -780 favorite on the moneyline, while Texas A&M is a +530 underdog.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee wins (75.6%)
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Tennessee's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-8-0.
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 5-3 as 11.5-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 20 Tennessee games so far this year, eight have gone over the total.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 11 times in 21 games.
- This season, 14 of Texas A&M's 21 games have gone over the point total.
Tennessee vs Texas A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Tennessee: (-780) | Texas A&M: (+530)
- Spread: Tennessee: -11.5 (-110) | Texas A&M: +11.5 (-110)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!