Tennessee vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 4 College Basketball Game
Tennessee vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (5-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (6-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Tennessee vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TENN: (-255) | COLO: (+205)
Spread: TENN: -5.5 (-112) | COLO: +5.5 (-108)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TENN: (+4000) | COLO: (+24000)
Tennessee vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (56.3%)
Tennessee vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Tennessee defeated Colorado, 56-47, in their last meeting on Dec. 8, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in six of Tennessee's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Colorado's last 12 games.
- Tennessee is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Colorado is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.