TCU vs Texas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
TCU vs Texas Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (11-7, 4-5 Big 12) vs. No. 13 Texas Longhorns (12-5, 6-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
TCU vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+570) | TEX: (-850)
Spread: TCU: +12 (-115) | TEX: -12 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (73%) | TEX: (27%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+20000) | TEX: (+1700)
TCU vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated TCU, 70-56, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Texas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against TCU.
- Texas is 71-47 in the 118 all-time, head-to-head games against TCU.
- TCU defeated Iowa State, 79-76, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
- Texas defeated Kansas State, 80-77, in its most recent game on Feb. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!