TCU vs Kansas State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
TCU vs Kansas State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
TCU Horned Frogs (3-4, 1-3 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (4-3, 1-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
TCU vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+134) | KANST: (-164)
Spread: TCU: +3.5 (-124) | KANST: -3.5 (+102)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
TCU vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: TCU: (17.9%) | Kansas State: (72.1%)
TCU vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between TCU and Kansas State is tied at seven wins each.
- Kansas State defeated TCU, 21-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- TCU is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of TCU's last six games.
- Kansas State is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against TCU.
- The total has hit the under in each of Kansas State's last five games against TCU.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.