Nchukwi vs Rodriguez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Tafon "Da Don" Nchukwi (5-1, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Mike "Slo Mike" Rodriguez (11-6, 9 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Nchukwi vs Rodriguez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tafon Nchukwi: (-130)
- Mike Rodriguez: (+106)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Nchukwi by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nchukwi by Points: (N/A)
- Nchukwi by Submission: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Points: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Submission: (N/A)
Nchukwi vs Rodriguez Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Nchukwi-Rodriguez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tafon Nchukwi (82%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (78%)
Nchukwi vs Rodriguez Betting Trends & Stats
- Tafon Nchukwi lost to Junyong Park, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Mike Rodriguez lost to Danilo Marques, by submission, in his most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Nchukwi averages 6.08 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Rodriguez averages 4.61 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Nchukwi averages 4.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Rodriguez averages 3.39 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Nchukwi has a 25% takedown accuracy rate.
- Rodriguez has a 0% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.