Syracuse vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (8-7, 1-3 ACC) vs. No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (11-3, 3-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Syracuse vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+225) | UVA: (-285)
Spread: SYR: +6 (-105) | UVA: -6 (-115)
Total: 114 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: 24% | UVA: 76%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+18000) | UVA: (+3500)
Syracuse vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Syracuse vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Syracuse, 48-34, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Nov. 6, 2019.
- Virginia is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 5-8 straight up in its 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Syracuse's last seven games.
- Syracuse is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 6 games.
- Virginia is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Syracuse lost to Virginia Tech, 67-63, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
- Virginia lost to Boston College, 60-53 on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.