Syracuse vs UNC Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Syracuse vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (7-2, 1-1 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (7-4, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Syracuse vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+166) | UNC: (-198)
Spread: SYR: +4.5 (-114) | UNC: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: (27%) | UNC: (63%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SYR: (+10000) | UNC: (+3500)
Syracuse vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 57.6%
Syracuse vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated North Carolina, 81-53, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 11, 2020.
- North Carolina is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- North Carolina is 13-5 in the 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games,
- North Carolina is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games,
- Syracuse defeated Georgetown, 74-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- North Carolina defeated Miami, 67-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!