Syracuse vs NC State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Syracuse Orange (3-2, 0-1 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (3-2, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Syracuse vs NC State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+160) | NCST: (-190)
Spread: SYR: +4.5 (-110) | NCST: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SYR: 42% | NCST: 58%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: SYR: (+25000) | NCST: (N/A)
Syracuse vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated North Carolina State, 51-41, at home in the the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 27, 2018.
- NC State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- NC State is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Syracuse.
- Both Syracuse and NC State will be coming off their bye weeks heading into this Week 7 Thursday night matchup.
- NC State lost to Florida State, 31-13, on the road in Week 5.
- Syracuse defeated Holy Cross, 41-3, at home in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.