On Thursday in the NBA, the Phoenix Suns are playing the Atlanta Hawks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Hawks Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (41-9) vs. Atlanta Hawks (24-26)
- Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Suns vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-240) | ATL: (+198)
- Spread: PHO: -5.5 (-110) | ATL: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 223.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Phoenix is 28-22-0 this year.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 15-16 as 5-point favorites or greater.
- This year, 23 of Phoenix's 50 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 22-28-0 this season.
- The Hawks have two wins ATS (2-4) as a 5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Atlanta has played 50 games this year, and 26 of them have hit the over.
Suns vs Hawks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (61.5%)
Suns vs Hawks Point Spread
The Hawks are hosting the Suns, and underdogs by 5.5 points. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110.
Suns vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for Suns-Hawks on February 3 is 223.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Suns vs Hawks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Hawks-Suns, Atlanta is the underdog at +198, and Phoenix is -240 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!