Storm vs Lynx Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for WNBA Semifinals Game 3
By Larry Rupp
Storm vs Lynx Game 3 Info
WNBA Playoffs - Semifinals
No. 2 Seattle Storm (18-4) vs. No. 4 Minnesota Lynx (14-8)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Venue: IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
Storm vs Lynx Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-385) | MIN: (+290)
Spread: SEA: -7.5 (-120) | MIN: +7.5 (-102)
Total: 164.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win WNBA Finals: SEA: (-550) | MIN: (+10000)
Storm vs Lynx Expert Prediction & Pick
All WNBA predictions & expert picks are from ESPN.
Series Winner: Seattle Storm — ESPN's six-expert panel unanimously picked the Storm to both make and win the WNBA finals.
WNBA Playoff Bracket
Storm vs Lynx Betting Trends
- Seattle defeated Minnesota in Game 2, 89-79.
- Seattle is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the over in five of Seattle's last six games.
- Minnesota is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six games.
Storm vs Lynx Stats
- Seattle has averaged 87.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Seattle has allowed 76.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota has averaged 84.4 PPG this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota has allowed 80.6 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.