Steelers vs Titans NFL Week 4 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 4
Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Steelers vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+108) | TEN: (-126)
Spread: PIT: +2 (-115) | TEN: -2 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (88%) | TEN: (12%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+1500) | TEN: (+2500)
Titans Steelers Game Postponed
As a result of Tennessee Titans players testing positive for COVID-19, the Week 4 Titans-Steelers game has officially been postponed. No official announcement has been made as to when the game will be played, and this section will be updated as more news on the situation comes out. Titans head coach Mike Vrabel has said the team is preparing as if they are playing as soon as Monday.
Steelers vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
Steelers vs Titans prediction and expert picks for Week 4 will be updated when available.
Steelers vs Titans Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games going back to 2019.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last 10 games going back to 2019.
- Tennessee is 5-1 straight up in its last six games going back to 2019.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Tennessee's last 15 games going back to 2019.
Steelers vs Titans Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 24.5 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.