Steelers vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
By Max Staley
Steelers vs Ravens Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (5-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
Steelers vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+164) | BAL: (-196)
Spread: PIT: +3.5 (-105) | BAL: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 44.5– Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (92%) | BAL: (8%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+1000) | BAL: (+550)
Steelers vs Ravens Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Steelers +4.5
Steelers vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games.
- Baltimore is 12-4-1 ATS in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Baltimore's last seven games.
Steelers vs Ravens Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 30.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 29.8 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 17.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.