Steelers vs Titans Week 7 Game Info
NFL Game Week 7
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (5-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Steelers vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+104) | TEN: (-122)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-110) | TEN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: (76%) | TEN: (24%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: PIT: (+1200) | TEN: (+1700)
Steelers vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Titans
Steelers vs Titans Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh's last nine road games.
- Tennessee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The Total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last six games.
Steelers vs Titans Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 31.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.8 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 32.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.